Short Course: WordPress BasicIntroduction to WordPress.com
WordPress is the industry-leading content management system used for small to large websites. In this one day hands-on, practical workshop, you’ll setup your own website on hosted WordPress.com and be shown how it works, step by step, so you’ll have the skills and confidence to manage and maintain it yourself.
- 1 day Mid-week: 10am – 4pm
- 2 consecutive half days Mid week: 9:30am-12:30pm
- 1 day Saturday: 9:30am-3:30pm
Who Should Attend
Anyone wanting to quickly setup a WordPress website for themselves or their clients using the free hosted WordPress.com platform. Anyone who has been put in charge of managing an existing WordPress.com website.
Basic Computer/Internet skills with PC or Mac
Upcoming Course Dates
- Saturday, 8th April (9.30am-3.30pm)
- 2 consecutive half days, 18th & 19th May (9.30am-12.30pm)
- Saturday, 22nd July (9.30am-3.30pm)
Courses are organised and run through Billy Blue College of Design in Ultimo, Sydney. Courses will run when a minimum number is achieved.
Contact us online or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your seat or for any enquiries.